Dites fin à l'occupation juive en terre de Palestine

jean-francis

/ #285 peace for ever

2014-03-12 22:43

Here from canada. Working in medical emergency service gave me the chance to visit so many different families some purely canadian but also
palestinians,syrians,afghani,somalians,congolian etc so many people that we're living in the fear of being different,from a minority' having different religious belief and what they all have in common is to want peace and have the right to exist loving their close one and loving their own gods and to simply just exist as every one as the right on this planet. Israel is a illegitimate state and should be abolished by diplomacy and support from everybody that believe in democracy and peace. The way they force their policy digust me and after all the atrocities that the jews has experienced during WW2 i dont understand how they didnt get the lesson that being an oppressor and act like a war lord could never bring peace but only put oil over the fire.
i want to tell all palestinians and to every one that sadly has been born is one of those area on our planet when own benefits and richess could not be shared equally between each other to stick together and turn your eyes to the star and remember that we are one.one planet, one race ,only one life each and by no right one life is more precious than an other. On every single occasion try to help each other and build trust and friendship instead of intimidating.the human is an animal driven by fear and anticipation of the worse this is the only mechanism that helped us surviving the ages but now in 2014 we have to stop the bloodshed and i will stand out for every one of you to stop agression and injustice.
i dont beleive in those religion that use power for their benefits. I beleive that god put us on this planet to stick together as one.i beleive that the only law that we should follow is that for any action there is an equal and oppositite reaction ...Hate can be evicted by love. Badluck can be avoided from luck. Sad destiny can be changed by randomness. Good will always win what ever wich god and wich religion you interpret or practise.
i wish peace and rescpect and love to this whole planet.